Solotech Waysafe GP1200 -1600 Large General Purpose Enclosures
Solotech Waysafe GP1200 -1600 Large General Purpose Enclosures was originally designed for media powder mixing and weighing. It solves the problem of personnel exposed to particles in or near the mixing room and simply removes the need for operators to wear face masks.
- Lift off front and side doors for ease of access
- Fast global delivery
- Protects operators
- Ideally suited for media weighing and laboratory prepartion
- Made to order at our factory in the UK
- Great for applications that don’t justify a full fume cabinet installation
- Ductless – Air is filtered and clean air circulated back into the workplace
- H14 HEPA filtration (99.999% efficient)
- Easy benchtop installation
- Also available in 1200mm and 1600mm wide
- Low maintenance
- 2-speed fans
The GP1200 -1600 is now part of the Waysafe GP General Purpose range. This unit has found numerous uses in laboratories and production environments around the world. It provides easy access with side entry doors and a removable front panel. This access allows for easy media or equipment loading and cleaning. User access is through the front panel opening which we can get modified to suit your application at no extra cost, using the latest laser cutting technology. The GP1200 -1600 has a new quieter, variable speed EC Waysafe ‘600’ series HEPA filter/fan units. This fan provides background airflow that ensures users protection without affecting sensitive instruments or operations.
There are various options available for the GP1200 -1600 including a range of filters for both particulates and odours, 240VAC or 120VAC operation, and base panels in a range of colours.