Solotech Waysafe BH550 Balance Hood
Solotech Waysafe BH550 Balance Hood, which was previously WS110, is a dual purpose extraction hood that protects users from nuisance media powders. Whilst also protecting the balance from air turbulence. The BH550 has very little maintenance or running costs. It is an ideal addition to any laboratory. The stand-alone unit is designed to be an easy fit onto most benchtops. It’s ideally suited for those in-between applications which are too small to necessitate a fume cupboard but benefit from improved containment. The BH550 has a very low airflow (20m3/h) and can be user configured.
- Low (20m3/h) airflow, can be user configured
- Fast global delivery
- Protects operators
- Perfect for media weighing applications
- Removable front panel for easy access
- Made to order at our factory in the UK
- Ductless – air is filtered and clean air circulated back into the workplace
- Waysafe 200 series E10 EPA filtration as standard
- Upgrade to H13 HEPA filter (99.95% efficient) available
- All filters tested and certified to EN1822
- Easy benchtop installation
- Low maintenance
The BH550 comes flat packed and is very easy to assemble. The BH550 analytical front panel has a clear acrylic lift off the front panel with arm access holes at the bottom. This is usually chosen for use with an analytical balance. The BH550 top pan front panel has a clear acrylic lift off the front panel with arm access holes halfway up the sides. This is usually chosen for use with top pan balances.