Ohaus Valor 4000 – High-Performance, Legal-for-Trade Food Scale
Available in both stainless steel and plastic housing designs, Ohaus Valor 4000 offers large LED front and rear displays, food safety, legal for trade approvals and puncture resistant keypads, making it the premiere scale for use in dry or washdown environments. With Legal for Trade certifications and food-safe washdown design that’s NSF Certified, OIML/EC Type Approved and supports HACCP Certified systems, Valor 4000 meets the needs of the most demanding commercial applications in dry or wet environments.
- Large LED front and rear displays
- Food-safe design that is NSF Certified, USDA-AMS Accepted and supports HACCP Certified systems
- Touchless sensors
- Safe to use in wet environments
- Highly durable 0.5 mm thick polycarbonate keypad
- ABS housing with stainless steel platform (PW), illuminated up-front level indicator, rear touchless sensor
Touchless sensors combined with a half-second stabilization time increase the productivity of weighing operations without sacrificing accuracy. Additional checkweighing and percent weighing modes increase the functionality of this efficient scale. Ohaus Valor 4000 has a polycarbonate keypad that can endure being touched by knives or sharp instruments used daily in demanding food preparation, processing and portioning applications. Safe to use in the weighing of liquids and in wet environments, Valor 4000’s IP68 flow-thru design ensures the scale is protected from damage from liquids.