Minebea Intec Checkweigher Synus®
Minebea Intec Checkweigher Synus® uses dynamic checkweighing to assure and optimise the specified weight of your products. The high accuracy and maximum throughput of the Minebea Intec checkweighers allow optimal sorting, classification, completeness checking and optimisation of nominal quantities filled. With its modular and configurable design, the Minebe Intec Synus® can cover numerous applications including those requiring Weight & Measures approvals.
- EMFC high-resolution weighcell technology offering a high throughput combined with maximum accuracy
- Maximum throughput of 250 pcs. per minute
- Optimized standard configurations for versatile applications
- Possibility for integrating a Vistus® metal detector, even after initial installation
- Adjustable conveyor height, allowing you to adapt the checkweigher to changing situations
- Weight: approx. 250 kg (depending on configuration)
- For process speeds of up to 1.5 m/s
- MID approved for up to 3 m/s
- Conveyor belt widths can easily be altered for different product sizes.
The monolithic EMFC load cells used, which were developed specifically for dynamic checkweighing, are characterised by ultimate precision, an extremely short weighing time, optimum stability, robustness and overload protection.
State-of-the-art electronics with the latest signal processor technology allow for particularly effective filtering thanks to the extraordinarily high scanning rate of 2 kHz (0.5 ms). The modular structure even allows for a change in the conveyor height, as well as the machine’s running direction on-site in just a few hours.
All Minebea Intec Checkweigher Synus® models offer a range of options to make production monitoring and data assessment easier. To minimise downtimes, all models have innovative conveyor belt changing devices as well as a conveyor belt emergency system.