Sartorius Entris® II: Advanced Analytical Balances
No matter what you’re weighing, the Sartorius Entris® II analytical balances offer unrivalled value at a budget price, this is the only balance in its class featuring isoCAL, LED touch technology and 12 built-in applications.
Designed to deliver optimum functionality at the best value, the new Sartorius Entris® II range of 40 analytical, milligram and precision balances provide powerful weighing solutions for any laboratory need.
Backed by almost 150 years of German engineering expertise, you’ll quickly find an Entris® II balance that exactly meets your weighing needs.
- Weighing capability from 60 g to 220 g
- 0.1 mg Readability
- Stabilise results in less than 1 second*
- Enhanced anti-static performance
- Automated temperature and time-controlled calibration and adjustment
- Accurate and repeatable monolithic weighing cell
- Simple screen display provides clear, readable results
- 8 built-in languages for international operation.
- isoCAL (internal calibration and adjustment) for total assurance of accurate weighing results
- 12 easy-to-access applications with GLP/GMP compliant data output
- Plug-and-play and direct-to-PC features remove configuration requirement
- One-click control for environmental damping and stability
- LED and touch technology provide clear and intuitive usability
- Spacious weighing chamber on analytical balances
- Flexible connectivity options including USB type C and RS232.
- Easy clean for operational efficiency and durability
- High chemical resistance ensured using parts made from hard-wearing polybutylene terephthalate (PBT), stainless steel and glass
- Prevents cross-contamination with wipe-clean design and easy-to-remove parts
- The effective draft shield minimizes weighing errors caused by electrostatically charged samples by using specially coated
*Based on the typical performance of Sartorius Entris® II BCE Milligram balances.
Sartorius Entris II Videos
Browse the Sartorius Entris II videos which showcase the different application settings on all models.