Baykon BX24 Weight Indicator
Baykon BX24 Weight Indicator is an accurate, reliable and easy to setup indicator that covers all bases. This ultimate weight display has multiple operational modes, a robust IP67 stainless steel housing and is an affordable price. The BX range is designed for weighing professionals by weighing professionals. The functionality and setup are exactly what you would want from a top-level weight indicator with quick codes for fast access to the most common settings e.g. calibration etc.
- OIML Approved for Single Range, Multi-Range or Multi-Interval
- Powerful setup and diagnostic features with live mV readings, peak loads, history, logs, built-in hardware tests etc
- eCal for calibration with or without weights
- IP67 stainless steel housing with alphanumeric keypad
- Colour changing the display for checkweighing and Bargraph for tracking gross weight
- Multi-operation modes including Checkweighing, Filling, Labelling Totalising, Counting, Livestock / In-motion
- 2 alphanumeric IDs with 500 item memory and preset tares
- 2 x RS232/ RS485 and 1 USB port as standard
- Analogue Output (0-20mA, 4-20mA, 0-5V or 0-10V) (Optional)
- Time and Date
- Free PC Software for easy Setup, Calibration and Label Design
- Load labels forms from standard printer design software with 1 click
Baykon BX24 Weight Indicator has diagnostic features including peak loads, mV readings, history, logs, built-in hardware tests etc. These Baykon indicators boast a range of powerful calibration options including eCAL electronic calibration. This takes out the need for test weights which is very important for heavy capacity scales such as tanks and silos.