ATEX Bench Scales
Northern Balance can supply ATEX Bench Scales suitable for use in ATEX zones.
Featured Product: A&D EK-3000EP
For precise weight measurement in potentially explosive atmospheres
- Compact, lightweight and extremely affordable while providing excellent explosion protection
- Battery operation*1 (approx. 250 hours) for high portability, requiring no power supply from a safe area via a safety barrier
- Easy-to-read LCD display with backlight (16 mm character height)
- Auto power OFF function to save battery power
- Hygienic and chemically resistant stainless steel (SUS304) weighing pan
- Multiple weighing units: g, oz, lb, ozt, ct, mom, dwt, gr, N, in addition to SG (specific gravity)*2
- Counting mode with Automatic Counting Accuracy Improvement (ACAI) function
- Percent mode function for target weighing, checking the sample variation, etc.
- Comparator function for faster and more accurate filling, packing, sorting, etc.
- Adjustable response characteristics depending on the degree of drafts and vibrations at the location
- Security ring for wire-locking the balance to prevent theft
|Model Number||Capacity||Readability||Pan Size|
| EK-300EP||300g||0.01g||110 mm Ø|
Zone 0 and 20
Areas where an explosive atmosphere of gas (0) or dust/air mixture (20) is present continuously or for long periods. Category 1 equipment can be used in these areas.
Zone 1 and 21
Areas where an explosive atmosphere of gas (1) or dust/air mixture (21) is likely to occur in normal operation. Category 2 equipment can be used in these areas.
Zone 2 and 22
Areas where an explosive atmosphere of gas (2) or dust/air mixture (22) is not likely to occur in normal operation and, if it occurs, will only exist for a short time. Category 3 equipment can be used in these areas.