Adam Equipment AIP Impact Printer
Adam Equipment AIP Impact Printer is a compact, dot-matrix printer used to print out results from a weighing scale or balance. AIP printers seamlessly connect to scales and balances using an RS-232 or USB interface, which automatically detects print settings on the weighing device. The printer operates at high speed with only an on/off switch and a paper feed button, which streamlines time-consuming printing processes.
The device can be powered by a mains adapter or rechargeable battery, and can therefore be transported and used in locations where electricity is unavailable. AIP printers support a variety of languages including French, German and Spanish, and have software compatible with Windows operating systems.
- Printer method: 8 pin shuttle impact dot matrix
- Supplied with RS-232 interface and USB port which allows for connection between printer, computer and weighing device to update firmware and set parameters
- Auto-setting detection: Communication parameters can be automatically identified and set for quick configuration with devices
- Fast 1.7 lines/sec (approx) printing speed
- Printer digits: 24 digits / line or 40 digits / line, 5 x 7 dot matrix
- Printer paper size: 57mm width, 50mm in diameter
- AC adapter included
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere