Baykon BCW Checkweigher
Baykon BCW Checkweigher is affordable, accurate, reliable and extremely easy to use. It can be used in negative or positive checkweighing mode meaning portion control weighing can be done by adding product on the scale or by removing the product from a bulk container. The filling progress is clear and intuitive for the operator with a bright colour changing the display, an on-screen progress bar and an optional audible alarm that sounds in the acceptable range.
- Available in 3kg, 6kg, 10kg, 15kg, 20kg, 30kg options
- High-quality stainless steel construction
- IP66 rated stainless or aluminium OIML approved loadcell
- Removeable Top Plate for easy cleaning
- IP67 stainless display with colour changing screen
- 5 colour ranges and on-screen filling bar graph
- Up to 500 stored Target Weights/Tolerances
- Alphanumeric keypad for ID and tare entry
- Free PC Software for product setup and loading
- Optional connectivity – Ethernet, USB and more
Up to 500 products can be stored along with their target weights and tolerances for a quick and easy recall of busy production lines. Up to 5 different weighing ranges can be setup, each with customisable colours to ensure the most accurate fill possible (Very Under, Under, Accept, Over, Very Over). Products can be entered on the fly using the indicator’s keypad or uploaded in batches using free BCW PC software.Baykon BCW can be OIML approved for trade use and features an IP67 stainless weight display with an alphanumeric keypad for easy ID and tare weight entry.