* Manufacturer’s recommended price (exc VAT), for best price call us on 0191 488 2881
- Measuring moisture content has never been easier than with the MB120 Moisture Analyzer.
- Geared to increase precision and efficiency in the lab, these Moisture Analyzers feature a precisely controlled halogen heating system which helps to yield fast and repeatable results with readability up to 0.01%.
- The robust housing and die-cast structure is designed for easy, tool-free cleaning and durability. An intuitive touchscreen icon-driven menu guides users through every step of the operation process.
- Define your Drying Parameters and Store Up to 100 Methods for Easy Recall. MB120’s Temperature Guide helps to analyze a sample and determine the optimal drying temperature. You can store up to 100 methods and 1000 total results, for statistical analysis of measurements. Three levels of user management are available to meet individual user requirements and ensure data safety.
- Increase Efficiency in your Lab with Fast Heating Halogen Technology. A precisely controlled halogen heating system distributes heat uniformly over the sample, ensuring fast and repeatable results. Four selectable drying profiles for easy one-step drying and seven shut-off criteria to automatically end the test (once moisture loss is no longer detected) are available in the MB120.
- Effortless Cleaning with the Tool-Free Cleaning Structure. Designed with convenient maintenance in mind, no tools are required for cleaning these moisture analyzers. Simply remove the glass and tray to clean the sample chamber. The robust housing and die-cast base guarantee durability.
- Operate Intuitively Using Icon-Based Navigation on the Color Touchscreen Display. You can access all of the MB120's features and parameters on the easy-toread color touchscreen display. The intuitive icon-based navigation guides users through every step of the operation process.
- ABS top housing, stainless steel pan support, stainless steel metal pan handler, in-use cover, 7 shut-off criteria (manual, timed, autofree %/s, autofree mg/s, A30, A60 and A90), 4 heating profiles (standard, fast, ramp and step), 40–230 °C heating temperature range (1 °C increments), 13 operational languages (display only, no key in)
- Temperature Calibration Kit
- Anti-Theft Device, MB Series
- Pan, Aluminum, Set(80), MB Series
- Filter, Glass Fiber, Set(200)
- Pan, Reusable, Set(3), 7mm, MB Series
- Pan, Reusable, Set(3), 14mm, MB Series