The Sartorius MA160 offers high flexibility, making it ideal for use in the widest range of sectors, such as laboratories, incoming goods and production departments.
Sartorius MA160 Infrared Moisture Balance
Sartorius MA160 Moisture Balance
The Sartorius MA160 offers high flexibility, making it ideal for use in the widest range of sectors, such as laboratories, incoming goods and production departments. Its integrated Methods Development Assistant function will enable you to develop new methods that you can save in the memory for easy management of your methods library. The intuitive user interface reliably guides you step by step by text prompts through the measuring cycle of your method. The MA160 is perfect for those of you users who need an especially flexible and reliable moisture balance.
- Uses thermogravimetric method to determine the moisture content of liquids, pastes and solids
- High-performance AURI heating unit ensures rapid and uniform sample drying
- Intuitive, user-friendly touch screen interface
- Store up to 100 different methods in high capacity memory
- Compatibility with Sartorius MA150
|Model Number||Capacity||Repeatability 1g Sample (STD DEV)||Repeatability 5g Sample (STD DEV)||Temperature Range|
|MA160||200g||± 0.2%||± 0.05%||40-200°C|