The XA 4Y.M.A Plus microbalances are a new standard for mass measurement quality. The sd ≤ 1d combined with USP regulations conformity (section 1251 and 41) to give you the best weighing accuracy and repeatability.
Radwag XA 4Y.M.A.P XA 6/21.4Y.M.A.P Microbalances
Radwag XA 4Y.M.A.P XA 6/21.4Y.M.A.P Analytical Balance
The XA 4Y.M.A Plus microbalances are a new standard for mass measurement quality. The sd ≤ 1d combined with USP regulations conformity (section 1251 and 41) to give you the best weighing accuracy and repeatability. The brand new 2-Point adjustment system minimises linearity errors whilst also providing reliable indications for the whole weighing range. This unit features an automatic door opening and closing system. This grantees smooth and quiet door movement. It also eliminates vibrations that may disturb the measurement.
The influence of electrostatics onto the weighing result has been eliminated thanks to the special anti-static coating of the glass panes and an in-built ionizer. The Smart Min Weigh function automatically adjusts resolution of the range to the currently weighed mass. This improves the minimum sample weight parameter by 30%.
- Removable weighing chamber
- 2-point adjustment (High measurement accuracy guaranteed)
- Reflex level system
- Anti-static weighing chamber
- Smart min weight
- Compliance with 21 CFR Part 11
- Pressure equalization system
- Lit-up weighing pan
- Data exchange through USB storage device
- Infrared proximity sensors
- Optional print/tare functions
- Optional wireless terminal
- Interfaces: Ethernet, 2x USB, 2x RS232, 4 in/4 out, WiFi