Ohaus Pioneer® Semi-Micro PX125D
The Pioneer PX125D Semi-Micro Balance combines competitive performance with an essential weighing functionality.
This unit offers high accuracy and readability for applications in industrial, education and laboratory settings. The Pioneer PX5 is specifically designed and affordably priced for intelligent operation.
The PX125D is equipped with a second line display for additional information. Featuring a cast metal lower housing, stainless steel weighing pan and sub-pan. The Pioneer PX125D is durably constructed for long-term use.
- 4.3″full-colour VGA graphic touchscreen
- Glass draft shield with two-piece top mounted side doors and sliding top door
- User selectable span calibration points
- GLP/GMP compliance capabilities and data output with real-time clock
- Nine application modes: weighing, parts counting, percentage weighing, check weighing, animal/dynamic weighing, totalization/statistics, formulation, density determination, display hold
- Dual USB ports and RS232 connection
Metal base, plastic top housing, removable stainless steel pan, glass draftshield, integrated weigh-below-hook, security bracket, calibration lock and in-use cover
2-Line LCD with Backlight