The EX35001M-EU Ohaus Explorer has newly optimised repeatability and linearity specifications. This unit also has enhanced vibration filtering for a better balance stability. This model has been specifically designed and verified to meet or exceed the Class I and II accuracy requirements in accordance with EC Directives and EN45501.
Ohaus Explorer® Precision High Capacity EX35001M-EU EC Type Approved
Ohaus Explorer® Precision High Capacity EX35001M-EU
Ohaus EX35001M-EU Explorer High Capacity Balance is a smart and intuitive balance that simplifies complex high-capacity laboratory measurements. Explorer’s sturdy modular design features a color touch display that can be separated from the weighing base as well as two programmable touch-free sensors and a large weighing pan.
2-D shock protection and IP54 base enclosure protect the balance from damage, while the AutoCal automatic internal calibration system ensures performance. A large color touchscreen gives access to the advanced application modes and icon-driven application software features such as user manager, library, and minimum weight indication.
- 5.7″ colour VGA touch screen
- Two sensors on display offer hands-free operation
- The display can be separated from the base up to 1.5m
- Die-cast metal base, stainless steel pan, and thick metal housing
- 2-D shock protection and IP54 base enclosure protect the balance from damage
- User selectable communication settings
- GLP/GMP data output with real-time clock
Enhanced performance and value with the latest EX2.20 software update
The EX2.20 software update provides additional functionality aimed at simplifying and helping to achieve compliance in regulated applications and environments.
Enhance data integrity and transparency
- Record changes to balance settings, calibration adjustments and printed results, user-access data, and GMP/ GLP data fields
- Log 5000 records, export PDF log, and save to a USB flash drive.
Customise user management
- Assign users to 1 of 4 pre-existing groups with varying access rights
- Create 110 user accounts with admin configurable passwords and expiration dates from 30 days.
Safeguard quality and conformity
- Enable batch traceability with UE-600 GIGATEK RFID readers
- Verify Minimum Weight with an Integrated Repeatability Test
- Identify when sample is below minimum tolerance with Below-Min Weight Indicator
- Configure tolerances and monitor batch uniformity via Fill Weight Variation.
Modular design, IP54 metal base, Die-cast top housing, stainless steel pan, up-front level indicator, integral weigh below hook, calibration lock, two touchless sensors, full housing in-use cover
Full-color 5.7 in VGA, touch screen