* Manufacturer’s recommended price (exc VAT), for best price call us on 0191 488 2881
||93 mm ø
The Ohaus Scout is ideal for laboratory & industrial applications. Using features such as an easy to navigate colour touchscreen display and slim design makes this the right product for any user.
- Superior Overload Protection & Practical Stackable Design for Convenient Storage: Integrated superior overload protection system rated at 10 times the capacity protects the balance in demanding classroom environments. Space-saving design allows for stackable storage (excluding 1mg model).
- Improved Functionality with Bright Backlit LCD and 4 Button Operation: Combined with a simplified 4 button operation, the Scout’s large backlit display increases readability in dim lighting conditions, and makes it easier to view results from across a desk or lab bench.
- Multiple Connectivity Options Available for Data Logging and Communication: With expanded connectivity options including RS232, USB Host, USB Device, Ethernet and Bluetooth®, the Scout provides added versatility to your data collection and transfer needs.
- Fast Weighing Speed and High-Resolution Deliver Repeatable and Reliable Results: Stabilization time as fast as 1 sec means increased efficiency in your classroom. Equipped with advanced weighing technology, the Scout also ensures repeatable and reliable weighing results
- Mole weighing: Measures the weight of a sample and automatically calculates it into moles
- Weighing: Determines the weight of the items on the pan in your selected unit of measure and counts the number of pieces on the pan using a uniform weight. Also, percent weighing is displayed as a percentage to show the weight of the sample. It also compares the weight of a sample against target limits. Measures cumulative weight of multiple items and the cumulative total may exceed balance capacity
- Display: Manually holds the last stable weight or the first highest stable weighing value on the display