* Manufacturer’s recommended price (exc VAT), for best price call us on 0191 488 2881
- BALANCE HOOD - FOR ANALYTICAL BALANCES. Simple ductless balance enclosure with low cost filter.
- Bench top unit with clear acrylic construction. Uses 200 series filter housing and includes E10 or H13 filter.
- The BH550 (previously WS110) is a dual purpose extraction hood that protects personnel from nuisance media powders and also protects the balance from air turbulence.
- The standalone unit is designed to easily fit onto most bench tops and is ideally suited for those in-between applications which are too small to necessitate a fume cupboard but benefit from improved containment.
- The unit is available in two variations. One for top pan balances and the other for analytical. Both types come flat packed and are very easy to assemble.
- The BH550 is an ideal addition to any laboratory and has very little maintenance or running costs.
- Electrical - 230VAC 35w, meets LVD and is CE Marked (120VAC available)
- Air Speed - Non-turbulant constant flow set at 20m3/h, but can be user configured to suit requirements
- External Dimensions - Height 500mm, depth 651mm, width 550mm
- Base tray - White vacuum formed base tray
- Weight - 8.9kg with standard E10 filter